Maranie = Mommy

A journey into every new unknown of motherhood.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

This middle-of-the-night link is courtesy of one stressed-out mom.

Veronica woke up soon after her bedtime by vomitting. Have you ever heard your child throw up? What a horrible noise. Jason stayed up with her, and then HE ended up vomitting too. So now both of them have headed out, just minutes ago, to the emergency room so he can stop throwing up long enough to take care of her. And I'm a mess, not physically (and I hope that I won't be) but mentally and emotionally, as I can't take off from my new job but I'm worried sick about my family.

Time to go, as I await their phone call from the hospital, letting me know they arrived OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home