Maranie = Mommy

A journey into every new unknown of motherhood.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Jason's observation of pale little Veronica streaking through the house, naked, fresh out of the bath:

"It's like watching a custard trying to run for its life."

(snicker)

Jason had another revelation earlier this evening. There's gravel in the playground at Veronica's preschool, and she tends to have it in her shoes and sticks it in her coat pockets. Some of the other kids have stuffed them in the hoods of their jackets. Where did Jason find them? In her DIAPER.

"Dere's my rocks!" she exclaimed. "Rocks dirty?"

"Well, they are now," Jason replied. Which surprised me. He was laughing so hard I'm shocked he could get a word out.

That's the latest here as I try to get over a really nasty cold. I woke up with it on Friday and am practically bedridden by it. Bleh. Here's hoping my phlegm stops giving me problems before Thursday's job interview, and karaoke with my girlfriends this coming Friday. Lord knows no one wants to hear me sing in the state I'm in now. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home