Maranie = Mommy

A journey into every new unknown of motherhood.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The post that makes me feel like an idiot, but I can't think of any other way to go about this:

SARA:

I can't find the e-mail with your new address, I think I accidentally deleted it. Your old e-mail address is kaput. And I can't leave comments on your husband's blog for some reason or another. So PLEASE write me when you get a chance, and I understand if that takes a while, being that you just moved....a very far distance, actually....with a baby.

If I weren't feeling so icky, a real post would follow. Job's going well, Veronica is, well, Veronica (cracking us up most the time, but giving us a real headache when she doesn't get her way), and I'm somehow surviving the cold weather. But my tummy hurts. Whah. So off I go for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home