Maranie = Mommy

A journey into every new unknown of motherhood.

Wednesday, November 13, 2002

No photos for a while. The scanner was apparently broken somehow in the move. This means another $100 out-of-pocket for Maranie and Jason. This, after I still don't have a car. This, after we just replaced the roof that the home inspector said would last us another year or two, even though we later find out that the wood was showing from underneath the worn shingles. This, when I've been working overtime, despite my pregnancy fatigue and foggy-headedness, only to never make a dent in the mounds of work I have now. This, and our floors still aren't paid off. This, and Christmas is coming. This, and our dishwasher needs replaced. This, and our baby is on the way, and all the expense and worry that comes with him or her.

I was thinking that this feeling of wanting to cry 24-7 was solely pregnancy-related. Now, I'm not so sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home