Maranie = Mommy

A journey into every new unknown of motherhood.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

On Saturday Veronica and I headed to the local community center, as Jason had told me there would be free fingerprinting and DNA kits for the first 100 kids there. Morbid to think about, but I definitely wanted to take advantage of the offer.

It turns out it was part of a big Easter festival there, with games for the kids and a few food and raffle booths. And one large room with four Easter Bunnies for the kids to meet.

As I hadn't been prepared for this, my camera was at home. Fortunately a father with a digital camera was kind enough to snap a few pics for us and e-mail them to me. Which I am grateful for, and for which Veronica thanked him, adding, "I like bunny rabbits, I think they're cute!"









So sweet. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home