Maranie = Mommy

A journey into every new unknown of motherhood.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Veronica reached a milestone I never did: Her first Easy-Bake Oven cake. Yeah, I did most of the work, but she stirred the batter and decorated it with colored sugar. Then we ate it. It tasted like a cookie, not a cake, but she was so proud. And frankly, so was I:




Then last week, Jason had Veronica a couple evenings, resulting in a haircut and a trip to the bead shop. When Veronica got home, she just had to pose for some pictures while dancing and making up songs as she went along:



















Wow. Can this kid pose. I don't remember being this big of a ham.
The song very well may have been her version of "It's a Small World":
It's a small whirl after all,
It's a small whirl after all,
It's a small whirl after all,
In a one-horse open sleigh.
Oh, my, I have a card on my hands.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home