Maranie = Mommy

A journey into every new unknown of motherhood.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My little Veronica can be so sweet. Like when I showed her that I purchased new bath paints for her over the weekend, she exclaimed, "Oh, thank you, Mommy!" so sincerely that you'd think I gave her the world instead.

Which makes last night's session of diva poses, all done with a giggle, even funnier:









These are the best of the 14 or so pictures taken. After every one or two, she wanted to see herself on the camera, then ran off to grab another prop. Good heavens. What am I going to do with this kid? (And yes, that's washable magic marker on her hands. I can't exactly remember the explanation she gave for that, but it was quite compelling.)



2 Comments:

  • At 3:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the pics; I definitely enjoy seeing her! :) She is so pretty and getting so big! My goodness...these girls grow much too quickly.

     
  • At 12:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How cute. You are right. She can be quite the Diva. I'm glad she likes the bath paints too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home