Maranie = Mommy

A journey into every new unknown of motherhood.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Now that I'm not praying to the porcelain god, back to work, etc., I should probably update y'all on Veronica. She's doing some cute things. Like her new affection for naming what belongs to whom. "That's my drink. That's Daddy's drink." "No Pita, that's Janus's food." "That's Mommy's book, not Daddy's book." And so on, and so forth.

What's even cuter is how these actually sound:

"Dat MY dreen. Dat Dad-Dee dreen."
"No Pee, dat Jan foo."
"Dat Mom-mee buh, naw Dad-dee buh."

And so on, and so forth. And we wonder why we're the only ones who understand her most of the time. (sigh.)

I had more, but I'm frankly still a bit nauseous. I'm never eating at CPK again. Ick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home