Maranie = Mommy

A journey into every new unknown of motherhood.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Ugh. As Jason put it, "you're having one hell of a year so far."

Here's the biggies on that: I lost my job, and have yet to fully replace it. The temp position I hold is well-paying but very tedious. Debbie is moving away. And now, whoop-dee-doo, I'm sick again. Some lovely vomitting escapades have plagued me all day long, we're thinking from some leftover chicken I warmed up yesterday afternoon. As Jason pointed out, I've been sick more often in the past six months than I have in the past six years.

The downside of this too is that my correspondence to friends and family has gone down considerably too, due to stress, time constraints, and most of the time, my own depression over these things. I really don't want to get on the horn or online and just bitch to people I care about. Some of them realize this, some of them haven't taken it very well, and some of them I don't think have actually noticed.

I don't know, it just sucks. I love Veronica and Jason, and it looks like we're keeping the house and staying here, at least for now, but I'm just so tired. I just want to stop being worried so much and start feeling better. Is that too much to ask?

1 Comments:

  • At 6:12 PM , Blogger Maranie said...

    Hey hon, any weeknight after 6 would be awesome. Hell, I'd love to hear from ya anyway. :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home