Maranie = Mommy

A journey into every new unknown of motherhood.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

The latest:

We attended the Columbus Arts Festival today. It was very hot, very crowded, and better for watching people than observing art. Veronica seems to enjoy glasswares and watercolors, but not nearly as much as she enjoys observing the geese and turtles in the smelly Olentangy River, or every little piece of garbage she saw on the ground.

I updated my photo page. Click here to see the new album, or just go to the right and click on "My online photo album," then go to "May 21, 2005". It's just a few shots my folks took when we went to WV a couple weekends ago, and since Jason and I still have 5 rolls of film of our own that aren't developed, I figured it was better than nothing.

Oh, and we're toying with the idea of moving to Tucson. Yeah, as in, Arizona. Long story and probably won't happen, but of all the times we've talked about moving to another city, I'd say this is the most serious.

Tomorrow we have tentative plans to hang out with a couple friends and hit the art museum. They have an exhibit visiting from Pittsburgh with some Warhols that Jason's dying to see. Here's hoping everything goes well. Later, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home