Maranie = Mommy

A journey into every new unknown of motherhood.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Whew, feeling much better. That PediaLyte stuff is something else. First off, it hydrates you just enough to no longer feel like you're dying. Secondly, if you add water or ice, it tastes very salty, very sweet, and very fruity - kind of like a watered-down margarita without the fun after-effects.

Jason's been a wonderful help to me feeling better. Poor guy. You want to know how bad it was? I felt like someone had decided to re-create my morning sickness, only by cramming three months' worth of experience into ONE NIGHT. ACK. While I obviously got the worse end of the deal here, Jason was up almost as much as me last night, getting me ice chips and such. He even made a special grocery run for me. Thanks, hon. :-)

I'm hoping this makes sense, but if it doesn't, please bear in mind that it's been written by a dehydrated woman on a few hours of sleep who's loopy on Motrin to get her fever down. And if that's not a good excuse, I don't know what is. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home