Maranie = Mommy

A journey into every new unknown of motherhood.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

So the job search continues. I had two interviews today and a phone questionnaire that may lead to another interview. Plus I have to call back a few places to follow up. I'm finding that I lack qualifications for some jobs, but have also found out that there's a possibility I'm being considered overqualified for others. And maybe I'm naive or missing something here, but if the jobs I'm supposedly overqualified for pay the same as what I need to get me and my family by, then bring 'em my way, I don't care.

It's so frustrating and I hate it. I can't wait to be hired again somewhere. Until then, I'll keep laundering my red blouse and black pin-striped skirt. I'll keep printing out my resume and wiping down my little briefcase. And I'll keep trolling the online job sites, hoping to find something soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home