Maranie = Mommy

A journey into every new unknown of motherhood.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

(sigh)

We all had a happy Easter. Veronica loved her Easter baskets - both the one I got her, and the one from Jason's family that contained two SpongeBob Squarepants DVD's. We got to see Zane, who is amazing in the things he can do; there's not a surface he can't climb or anything he can't open, and he's got an entire Sesame Street DVD memorized. He and Veronica played, and while in Dexter City, Veronica played with her cousin Derrick, who's around 6 years old and enjoyed chasing her around their grandpa's house.

The aforementioned "sigh", however, is for my current work situation. I don't want to go into too much detail. I don't know if I CAN go into too much detail. Suffice it to say, however, that things are really awkward around here (I'm on my lunch break), that this is my last week, and that a lot of things are still up in the air. In summation, it really sucks.

So off I go, back to work, waiting for the day, and then the week, to end. And since I'm still battling the Ohio plague, here's hoping I'm well enough tonight for a beer, because there's one waiting for me in the fridge at home and I sure could use it right about now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home