Maranie = Mommy

A journey into every new unknown of motherhood.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Quick updates:

I'm sick again. A different bug is now going around. I asked Jason, exactly when did Ohio become a giant petri dish?

I may have a new job! Just need to hammer out some numbers. Salary and benefits and all that fun stuff. Still have an interview on Friday morning, and the whole process is still nerve-wracking.

Veronica's new haircut suits her well. She looks like a little kid now. Baby Veronica seems to be gone, and Little Girl Veronica has taken her place. I know I've said it before but I'll say it again: Where did my little baby go?

Carlos said he's heading up this weekend, and we're probably going to see Jason's family for Easter dinner. Veronica has a Dora the Explorer Easter basket waiting for her, with extra goodies to be placed inside (a couple small chocolates, but mostly more toys - a little SpongeBob and a stuffed giraffe, her favorite animal from her Baby Einstein World Animals DVD.)

Also, my old buddy Dave is apparently hitting town with the band he plays with, Edwin McCain (see the link on the side of the blog, I think of everything) in April. I just e-mailed him. Hopefully I can see him before the show or after (although they normally don't hang out a lot afterwards.) It will be the day before Veronica's second birthday, though, so I'm hoping we can still make it.

That's it for now. Still feeling a bit queasy, yet I'm hungry too and we need to go to the grocery store on top of it all. BAH. Off I go to be productive, if I can.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good luck with the job. I hope it is one you will enjoy and get the best out of. I can't wait to see photos of Veronica with the hair cut.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home