Maranie = Mommy

A journey into every new unknown of motherhood.

Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Just a quick note on how I'm feeling today:

Although stress and a bit of depression are at play, I'd say overall that I'm very happy. I'm truly blessed at this moment. I've got a good job, a nice car, a cozy home (with a new roof over my head!) But what I feel really truly blessed about is my wonderful husband and this amazing new life growing inside of me. They are what makes the rest of it worthwhile, what makes me happy to wake up every morning and go to sleep every night.

The fact that the snowfall outside is so pretty doesn't hurt anything either. :-)

Not much of an entry, to be sure. But I spend so much time and space on bitching and whining, that when I just have to say something good, I cannot resist nor make excuses for not doing so. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home