Maranie = Mommy

A journey into every new unknown of motherhood.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Some little tidbits of joy from life with Veronica:

1. A few weeks ago, we were at Wal-Mart, and since Veronica had been good, we let her look at the toys. She had grabbed a $13 toy - more than we would splurge on - and were looking for something to distract her when I saw a bunch of little Batman masks for two dollars apiece. I held one up to her face, thinking she'd push it away actually, but she asked me to put it on her. She walked all through the store, all the way up to the counter, with that mask on. The other shoppers were cracking up. It was too funny.

2. Her new game for you to chase her is to say "Gimme hug!" or "Gimme kiss!" before running off. How can you resist that one? Tonight we put on her little animal ears and tails. She was the monkey, and I was the tiger; she was skipping and saying "Eeek! Eek!" while I roared and tickled her when I caught her. Good times.

3. She's currently in the tub, with Jason supervising, and is giving her Spiderman doll a bath. :-)

That's it for now, just little cute things that I don't want to forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home