Maranie = Mommy

A journey into every new unknown of motherhood.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Oh, how I'd like to type a nice long post and tell you all numerous anecdotes of cute things Veronica has done lately. But I'm exhausted. I've been fighting a bad cold for a week. I've been busy at work. Veronica is pretty much over her cold, but not before losing her appetite for a week and making me nervous as hell about it. (She's so thin already. I actually took her to the pediatrician. She's only 22.2 lbs but he says she's fine.) Veronica is also becoming more resolute in her wants and her dislikes, so when she wants to only drink juice, only eat Cheerios, run around naked all the time, and sleep in every morning, well, it becomes a problem. Jason has just started a new job and is adjusting. Part of the adjustment? Getting to bed early. I said I'd help, and me staying up late to type on the computer isn't helping any. G'night, and I'll hopefully be able to say more soon.


1 Comments:

  • At 12:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice Blog about fine jewelry. I also have a Blog/Website about fine jewelry which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home