Maranie = Mommy

A journey into every new unknown of motherhood.

Saturday, April 03, 2004

*sigh*

I SWEAR this blog isn't just a monthly thing, although it's looking like it as of late. Just with the new job, some nasty flu bugs, guests coming to visit, and the like, it's been hectic. This is even just a quick note so that no one thinks I've dropped off the face of the Earth - Jason and I are making an early movie-then-dinner date today, going to see "Hellboy" at 2 then eating afterward, since our babysitter wants to do homework tonight.

This is actually the start of a very hectic month, event-wise. Let's list them in chronolocial order, shall we?

April 11: Veronica's first Easter
April 20: Jason's 29th birthday
April 24: Zane's first birthday
April 28: Veronica's first birthday

Some time in there, I'm going to have to get Veronica's portrait taken yet again, this time for her one-year shot. As JCPenney takes too damn long getting them back, and I don't like the birthday backgrounds at The Picture People, I'm thinking of trying Sears again (only at a different location this time.)

I do have to get going now, but hopefully I can update about Veronica's progress later - and in a timely fashion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home