Maranie = Mommy

A journey into every new unknown of motherhood.

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Before this day has ended, I just wanted to say this:

Happy Birthday, Jason. I love you.

He had a good day, and therefore I am happy. I tend to like birthdays and enjoy celebrating them - even when they're not my own.

We went out to dinner at Ted's, an experience made even nicer not only by the company of our friend Dan, but also by the fact that he paid the bill. Afterward, Dan and his girlfriend Liz met up here at the house for some noshing on the goodies I picked up at Just Pies today - I couldn't help it, I ended up getting four varieties of pie because I just wanted to make sure I got Jason things he'd like. (OK, so the small cookie pie was for both of us, and now he doesn't like it - oh well. The medium custard, small rhubarb, and small Boston creme are all favorites of his.)

Jason got birthday cards from me, my folks, his mom, and his grandma. He got calls from his mom and both his sisters. Even Veronica seemed to be in on it and was in very good spirits all evening.

So Happy 29th, sweetie, 'cas I know you'll read this. Hope it was a good one. Time for bed, and onto another day to make new memories....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home