Maranie = Mommy

A journey into every new unknown of motherhood.

Saturday, July 05, 2003

Two big pieces of news:

1. On Thursday night, Veronica slept in her crib in her room for the night, rather than in the bassinet in our room. All in all, it went well - she slept for 6.5 hours there. I think Jason and I got less sleep, as we stayed awake for the longest time, listening to the faint white noise coming from the monitor to hear her slightest little cry.

2. Carlos watched Veronica tonight while Jason and I went to Graeter's and to a movie. For once, the ice cream at Graeter's sucked - it was waterlogged. I kept crunching on ice. Not typical of Graeter's at all, but definitely foreshadowing our experience of seeing "Hulk." Damn. The title, I believe, is indicative of the fact that it's a hulking pile of crap. I kept waiting for it to begin...then I started waiting for it to end. If it's not the worst movie I've ever seen, I can't remember what is. DAMN.

And I'm heading to beddy-bye now, hopefully. Or staying up with Jason and Los to hang out for a while. Haven't decided yet; at this point, both sound equally appealing. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home