Maranie = Mommy

A journey into every new unknown of motherhood.

Saturday, May 24, 2003

So it's who-knows-when-in-the-morning last night, and I'm watching "I Love the 80's" on VH1 while waiting for a very full, very sleepy Veronica to finally zonk out so that she can be placed in her bassinet and Mommy can get some sleep.

Throughout the course of "I Love the 80's - 1988", they go over "Win, Lose, or Draw" and "Perfect Strangers". This leads me to think about watching those shows when I was a kid and therefore takes my mind back to that time and place. Then this thought pops into my brain:

I start getting nostalgic when I think of watching these shows back in the 80's. So will I someday wax nostalgic about watching a show in 2003 about waxing nostalgic for 1988?

This made MUCH more sense to my sleep-deprived brain last night, lemme tell ya. At the very least, it created enough of a mental loop to keep me awake until Veronica fell asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home