Maranie = Mommy

A journey into every new unknown of motherhood.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Well, Veronica and I have moved into our own apartment. So far, she's adjusting rather well - some issues with getting her to take her bath and go to bed, but I think she's just testing the waters in a new locale, trying to see what rules apply in the new house.

You know she's stalling bedtime, though, when this happens:

I am downstairs, her bedroom is upstairs. I have already come up there several times for numerous reasons.

Now I am hearing "Mommy! Mommmmm-mmmeeee!"

"What, Veronica?"

"Come in here!"

I jaunt up the steps and open her bedroom door. Her nighstand light is on. "What do you need, Veronica?"

"Come here."

I walk over to her. She holds up a hand. And says,

"I found a hair in my bed."

Criminy.

Think she was stalling just a bit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home